Seafood Cheese Baked Rice
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Servings: 3 portions
½ a diced onion
1 cup of scallops
1 cup of peeled shrimps
2 tbsp of butter
2 tbsp of flour
2 cups of cream or milk
1 tbsp of dashi powder
1 tsp of white pepper
3 cups of cooked rice
1 tsp of chicken powder
- Add the butter into the heated pan to melt.
- After the butter melt, add in the onions till it turn translucent.
- Add in 2 tbsp of flour and mix, and add in the cream or milk for 2-3 minutes until it has a thicker consistency.
- Add in the shrimp and scallop (any ingredients of your preference) and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in rice, a dash of chicken powder, and eggs into a baking pan and mix until all the rice is covered with egg.
- Pour the seafood sauce over and cheese on top with cheese. Bake for 2-5 minutes until the cheese melts.
You can add additional seafood or meat depending on your preference.