Kra Pow Chicken Rice
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: 1 portion
- 200g of boneless chicken
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 Thai chilies
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 splash of dark soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 handful of Thai holy basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of oil
1. Put 2 tablespoons of oil into the pan.
2. Put in the egg when the oil is hot and splash hot oil on top of the egg.
3. After it is cooked, drain the oil and put it aside.
1. Cut the chicken into small bite-size.
2. Rinse and peel the garlic and chili, pound/mince them into small pieces.
3. Pluck the basil leaves from the basil stems.
4. Put 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan.
5. Put in the garlic and chili and fry it for 20 seconds.
6. Add in the chicken and fry it until it is fully cooked. (Add water if it is too dry)
7. Add in the seasoning and fry it for 30 seconds.
8. Add in the basil leaves, fold them into the chicken, and off the heat.
9. Serve the chicken with the rice and egg and you are done!